Description and processes
11-axis NC WORKING CENTER with three independent multi-spindle operating heads.
MD JAMB 11X is the ideal solution for cutting, milling or drilling operations on all faces of long shaped elements up to 3200 mm in a single positioning and finds its optimal use in the processing of door jambs, flat or assembled.
“The door jamb Machine”
Automatically, MD JAMB 11X performs fast, precise and quality machining with guaranteed repeatability over time. The three multi-spindle heads with independent machining allow the machine extreme flexibility of use with significantly higher performance than conventional working centers. The special workbenches guarantee the automatic and precise clamping of complex elements. All this is supported by a powerful parametric 3D programming software with advanced data management functions.
- One machine for every jamb design
- High productivity and multitasking working operations
- 3 Multi-spindle machining units (no tool change required)
- Fully automatic set-up
- High quality mechanics
- Efficient cleaning with dust collection, extraction and waste disposal
- Simple and intuitive programming with dedicated software
- Wide customization
- Proven technology for industrial use, even over several shifts